Change to Normal Business Hours
Preston, WA - April 3rd, 2020
To Our Customers, Suppliers, and Partners:
Our goal in navigating the impact of COVID-19 is the health and well-being of all our communities and to help our customers overcome this challenge we are facing together. As an essential business, we provide components for equipment necessary for critical infrastructure including, Medical Supplies, Defense Industrial Base, Emergency Services, and Communications. We are committed to remain open as a supplier and partner.
At this time, Mechatronics Inc. will temporarily adjust our office and manufacturing hours. Effective April 13th through May 29th, our normal business hours will be Monday through Thursday, 7am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time. We are reducing our workdays as an additional safeguard for our team, and to further reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Below are some of the other actions we have already taken:
- We have instituted additional cleaning procedures in our offices and warehouses, including engaging an additional sanitizing steps and enhancing our disinfection practices
- We are maximizing work from home options for our employees
- We have modified our paid time-off policies to ensure that our employees—including hourly employees—who miss work due to illness do not suffer loss of income or other benefits
- We are eliminating non-essential visitors and travel
- We have implemented increased distancing for all manufacturing, warehouse, and shipping employees
- We are committed to following the guidelines established by the CDC, our State, and local authorities.
- We are taking these steps to ensure the safety of our employees and their families, while continuing to make sure our customers' needs are met. We offer our deep sympathy to those who have already been affected by COVID-19. As this challenge we all face develops, we will continue to make our business decisions with the health and well-being of our employees, partners, communities, and families as our highest priority.
President – Mechatronics Inc.