CUSTOM SLEWING RING BEARING OPTIONS FROM SILVERTHIN™
Aside from the standard slewing ring options listed in this catalog, Silverthin™ offers a wide range and variety of custom options. These can be either modified versions of standard bearings, or completely custom options, both to accommodate desired solutions. These include but are not limited to:
- Special overall dimensions (bore, OD, widths, offsets).
- Lube holes and grease fittings (additions, subtractions, locations, face mounted, recessed, sizes).
- Special gear geometries, hardness.
- Internal geometry optimization (increased load capacity, increased precision for runouts).
- Internal fit (preload or clearance).
- Special hole patterns and configurations, such as:
- Accommodate higher speeds or continuous operation (add separator).
- Locating holes, pins or pilots.
- Special sealing configurations.